...ginavee...

I don't know when or where it started to be completely honest. I have always been known to be a bit strange, so having multiple personalities was a given. I never realized how incredibly complex my mind was until I was well into college, in my psychology class. It isn't something that needs to be diagnosed (or maybe it is); just a little fun habit from my childhood that, honestly, is the only thing that keeps me sane. I am compelled into believing that the alter makes me who I am, therefore I embrace it with everything I am.







And so it is....just me and g.
Here are some people you may or may not hear about in my blog.



Fi-Fi and Marmie
 

Dallas or D












Hubb and Shabritma (Unmarried Couple)


Jay and Wayne aka Married Couple


Daddy


Stac aka Sister

Brother aka Shot




 




ginavee

Me




and
 

2 comments:

  1. WTH?!?!?!?!? You need a BETTER picture of me and I so know you have one LOL =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that has got to be one of my favorite pictures of you lol!

    ReplyDelete