...at ease until you put the cap back on the bottle...

Last night I dreamt about the craziest things....I had a fun weekend, so that probably had something to do with it. The BF talked some bizarre convo in his sleep and woke up with a thumb tack in his back. I guess in his "I'm asleep but awake at the same time" period of the morning, he honestly believed I had put the tack in the bed...and to think I tried so hard not to hog the covers last night....
Oh the covers are mine tonight mister!

I attempted to work out today. I don't have any plan of what I want to do or how I am going to get there, but dangit I tried. I looked on YouTubes and found the ab ripper of P90x dude and some Zumba dance. I also ran in place for almost an hour. I felt pretty good about it... I prolly won't do it again, but for today, I feel great.

Also, I took a test today. This man is going to drive me nuts. First of all his name is Carol. Second of all, it is a politics class...something I care nothing about. So Mr. Carol decides to give us a 51 question test that has to be done in 4 minutes. REALLY?? That is 4.70 seconds per question. It takes that long just to read it and save the answer that I just guessed because I didn't have time to even think. I hope it was a mistake. I made 94% but was penalized 10 points for taking more than 4 minutes. I was really looking forward to putting that A in the books.

The Angel and Devil are doing great. They love the roommate and having the BF around all the time. It's precious.

-g
fine print::::: sorry it's not all fun and different fonted anymore. i got bored with it. time for change.

No comments:

Post a Comment