...6's are bad, 2's are good, and Tuesdays are light blue...

Ha Ha. I laugh everytime I look at that on my facebook profile....sooo....J and I chilled at the Downtown Pub last night, contemplating on which one of us was the wierder one.

"Tell me something wierd about yourself that I don't already know..." is how it all started.

I was diagnosed with Obsessive Compulsive Disorder for whatever reason...maybe because excessive ammounts of numbers make me happy and not putting my hand on something that I walk beside makes me want to throw up. Anyways... so my thing is with numbers. Lots and lots of numbers!

For example:

I count everything including letters in the words that I am writing right now.

When I wake up, I don't think of happy or sad or angry...its all in numbers. (like that makes any sense. I am terrible at explaining it)

I touch things a certain number of times alot. I don't have to do it with everything, but if I do get anxious about something, I have to touch it.



So we sat for a few hours talking about nonsense and how the world was wierd and we were normal. .

-g

No comments:

Post a Comment