...you don't hold it to the level of importance as me...

Generally, everyday I wake up at about 10 or 11, lay in bed for about 20 more minutes until my dogs decide to leave me alone long enough for me to get outta bed and then throw on some clothes to take them outside.

So I throw on some pj pants and after about 15 minutes I eventually get the Devil on his leash. I guess crazy Russian neighbor heard me upstairs and by the time I open my apt door, she is standing there waiting for me STALKING.... 

       "Deed zhu shay dat dee appt for Zig wars toooday?" 
 "I am headed there now, Yulia."
          
         "Zhu jest doont zlook leek zhu are dreezed tu go tu  tohn."


Who is she to judge my appearance? This is coming from a woman who not only wears moo moo's but hangs them on the porch for God and everybody to see. 


Really? 



So maybe I wasn't literally headed to town that minute, but I was not far from it. Geez. Give me a break. 

I eventually made my way to the vet, who basically told me that the only way my dog could get tested for rabies is to cut his head off. I mean, I am no genius of reason or anything, but I just assume beheading my Devil dog defeats the whole purpose. 

Then I called the Health Dept, who told me that not only would my dog be dead after 2 months of having rabies, but Yulia would be doing a little less stalking and a little more crazy psycho killer, should she have rabies as well. 

When I get home, Yulia has her window open (a sure sign that she is home), so I yell in it to tell her what the vet and health dept said. 
Who would have figured that she wouldn't come out.

So I avoided my apt for the rest of the day, went to eat with myself, and went to work super early. Lovely day. 

-g

No comments:

Post a Comment