...did....did i just do that?...

Today has been without a single moment of boredome, that is for certain. Let's start from the beginning:

I laid in bed for a minute and consulted my phone to see what I should do, but apparently I needed to "get that azz up." Therefore I did. Not long after getting out of the shower, 1/2 of the Married Couple was having a mini massacre, so I had to save her.

I finally had a good lunch at Moe's where little handsome beat drums with forks, drew train tracks on the floor and begged for his "bopples." We chased and danced and ate and walked the balance beam and talked about light up Thomas shoes.

After having plans dropped by Shabritma due to increasingly strict time limits, I had to take some food to the other half of the Married Couple, where I found the cutest little Thomas backpack. Upon finding my way to the register, I slipped into Stage 5 Creeper mode and bought it for little handsome.

Finally got home before work and did the good samaritan thing:
Due to the increasing number of technological advances in cars, locksmiths have become quite estranged for normal everyday unlocking of cars. Apparently I have been placed on this earth to assure these businesses that they are still needed. So I locked the keys in the Taurus. Then paid $40 dollars out of my lacking paycheck. Oh well. They needed it.

Then work happened which consisted of highschool standbys, swag talkin between Shabritma and Richard;  Phone Nazi action from #50 and #72, and a lovely visit by the Married Couple.

Tomorrow: riding my bicycle to work (I am so excited) and sushi  Can. Not. Wait.


-g

No comments:

Post a Comment