...reese's, bbq chips, and checkers...

...Those are my three favorite things today. I cannot play Internet checkers without a bag of Lay's BBQ chips sitting on my desk at work (That doesn't make me sound like a slacker at all).

I also cannot drive without being barefoot. Actually I don't think I can really function without being barefoot. I hate shoes.

Anyways, so the past few days have been so extremely random, I really am not sure I am going to be able to explain it.

Friday, I hung out with some old friends and stayed up all freaking night and then went to work at the Star at 7am.  Saturday night I had a "try new kinds of sushi" dinner with friends while avoiding the monotonous touchy feely waiter who was dying to get drunk on Sunday. We sat there with good conversation contemplating how to slowly introduce random people to Jesus without making it funny. Then we hung out the rest of the night at Kikkle's with Leefer (who just got back...yay!) and a nearly passed out Married Couple.

Sunday was very relaxing minus when I nearly lost my sanity and then got lost looking for the fire station.... apparently I just needed to look for the fire trucks. Shabrittma and Hubb (Unmarried Couple) helped me find my mind this go round with a phone call and a nice walk on campus....

That night, I had wierd dreams about:

18 wheelers with machine guns built into the back of their trailor
Shiloh
Sharks in a swimming pool at Fi Fi and Marmie's mansion (they don't even have a swimming pool)
Rolling grocery store buggies down my driveway
Riding my bike to Alaska

Don't Ask. I have no idea.
As if losing my mind on Sunday wasn't enough for life; I also lost it yesterday with drama at work. I have been told that if I am unable to find my mind, I should replace it with a Pineapple, but I am allergic.

-g

1 comment:

  1. i loved the walk on campus. we have to do it again. soon. i think i need my head cleared now!

    ReplyDelete