...words i can't say...

I have this huge speech issue. I think its pretty funny and usually get as much of a kick out of it as people who hear me. For those of you who know me, this should be quite "tickling" and for others...well you probably won't understand, but it's ok.

1. Deductible {as in taxes, yo}: usually pronounced in a way that makes me seem from a foreign country
such as: {DA-Dadadadadadada-bull}

2. Pacific: not the ocean but like a {specific} item.

3. Pasketti: like Italiano cuisine.

4. Comferble: like my super soft pillow

5. Sammich: everyone's favorite. Including the CEO of the company I work for and his sidekick "Sned."

So there is something for you to make fun of me for.

p.s. ask me to recite the alphabet by sounds instead of naming the letters. That really sounds like a foreign language. hmmmmm. maybe I should make my own language....

-g

No comments:

Post a Comment