...ya think...

Pretty sure I am totally loving this making new friends thing. Wednesday was crazy fun driving around with Brookwood gas pad donut friend and I am pretty sure after last night, we are destined to be best friends. We both grew up doing the country thing and that's not something I find very often in Tuscaloosa. Anyways, over the past two days we have shot stuff (maybe I should just go ahead and fall in love), pinched myself (ha ha sister), done donuts, driven someone else's truck (huge surprise considering my awful driving), laughed our asses off, and drank lots of beer. Does it get much better?!? He even volunteered to help me move to Jackson...wow....

Anyways... so yea, got a sublease and I am leaving Tuscaloosa for sure. I am kinda excited but I know that after this week, I am def going to be up here more often.....

-g

No comments:

Post a Comment