...blah blah blah...

I just wrestled about 200 pounds of solid muscle. Her name is Dallas.

Over the weekend, I kept the Married Couple's Ayelstone Bulldog, who is a complete trip. I like to think that she is me in dog form. Here is why:

She hogs the entire bed.
She falls up the stairs as well as down them.
She is all bark and no bite.
She is a fat kid.
She chews on things if she is unhappy (ok so I don't chew, but I do slap into bitch mode if my ears are cold)
She thinks that she can fit onto tiny things like a small chair (I like to think I can fit into tiny things including but not limited to: size 2 dresses, packing boxes, suitcases, etc.)
She falls alot.
She doesn't know her own strength.

I tend to think that if I ever believed in reincarnation that I once was a man who smoked and when I die, I will become a dog.

-g

No comments:

Post a Comment