...single life: best and worst...

I am determined to find the good in everything. I have always been like that, but since I have this little sidekick that follows me around everywhere...I have to find the bad too. So here are the best and worsts of the single life.

Best:
1. I answer to noone. I do my thannnnggg without having to wonder what someone else thinks.
2. My dogs tell me they love me more.
3. I have broken less phones against less walls.
4. I can now work on my anger issues as stated above.
5. I can talk to myself at any point I want without someone hearing me.
6. I can sing in the shower...louder than before.
7. I can dance around naked in my apt all the time.
8. I don't worry about someone coming in and seeing me carrying my microphone (brush) in my pocket while cleaning....should I feel the need to really bust out some Jay-Z to my jams.
9. I can see better.
10. Me and Jesus have WAY more conversations now.

Worst:
1. I have noone to remember where I put my keys, toothbrush, phone, computer, etc.
2. My cuddle buddy is a 200 lb bulldog on weekends that the Married Couple go out of town.
3. I have noone to make fun of.
4. I talk to myself more, making me think I really am crazy.
5. Noone to assure me I am not in need of anger management.
6. My dogs spend way too much time with me.
7. All the bills in the mailbox have to be mine now.
8. I now answer myself and oftentimes get a little confused.
9. I live by crazy russian neighbor now.
10. I look weird in glasses.

No comments:

Post a Comment