...the morning after...

I woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning. I am not really certain I know which  side is actually the right side, but considering the amount of "messed-up-ness" this morning, its evident that it was not the right side that I woke up on. 

It started off last night:::

Not too long ago, I decided to not let the pups sleep in the bed with me due to the excessive amounts of hair they shed. It has been working out really well lately until last night.  
I was so lonely. I hadn't had the BEST day in the world (although it wasn't the worst) and I was just  lonely. I read my Bible, watched the sermon from church that I missed last week, and laid in bed for all of 20 minutes until I decided to let them come sleep with me. They were so excited. They jumped in bed; one under the covers right beside me and one on my pillow above my head.

Well that didn't last long......
I woke up in a bed of hair at 7am. I took my sheets (yes at 7am) and got them cleaned. Got back and went back to sleep disgusted, angry, and regretful....
I set my alarm for 1pm and went back to sleep without the pups. A few hours later, I woke up and looked at my phone. 

"2:58?!?!? (($%@%$&%%@&$*$%@^$&@%#%$&%$&@%@$^&$*))!!!"

{called the boss}

Boss: Hello?

Me: Judy! I am so sorry... I am coming, I promise. I took a nap and my alarm didn't go off.

Boss: Well Heather, what time are you supposed to come in?

Me: 2:15-2:30... Judy I am so sorry. It won't happen again. I am almost ready (That was a lie)

Boss: Well, considering it is only 1pm, then I would say that you have plenty of time to get ready.

Me {VERY CONFUSED} uhhh......excuse me? My clock says 2:58.

Boss: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA Your clock is wrong....have a good day Heather. See you at 2:30.

I set my actual time clock instead of my alarm clock. Just my luck.... I was sscccuuuurrrred.

Now I am sitting at work ... just trying to pass this already insane day away......

-g

2 comments:

  1. You will make a great mother one day Ginn!!!!! :) I Love YOU

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know which one to pick in the profile selection...hahahahahahha This is Marms.

    ReplyDelete